1. attribute A to B（AをBに起因すると考える）
= Global warming is attributed to the emission of greenhouse gases.
2. pass A off as B（AをBだと思い込ませる）
= The man tried to pass fake goods off as authentic.
3. squander A on B（AをBに浪費する）
= He squandered his saving on gambling.
4. rebuke A for B（AをBで非難する）
= He was rebuked for his selfishness.
5. swindle A out of B（AからBをだまし取る）
= The firm was accused of swindling investors out of at least $20 million.
6. embed A in B（AをBに埋め込む）
= Four round cut diamonds are embedded in the ring.
7. admonish A for B（AをBのことで注意する）
= He was admonished for using his cell phone in class.
8. delegate A to B（AをBに委任する）
= You should delegate more responsiblities to your subordinates.