1. be inundated with（～が殺到する）
= The school was inundated with calls rom the media.
2. be derived from（～に由来する）
= The word "disk" is derived from the Latin word "discus."
3. be enthralled by（～に魅了される）
= He was enthralled by her beauty.
4. be cut out for（に向いている、適している）
= She is not cut out for teaching.
5. be enamored of （～に夢中になっている）
= My daughter is enamored of ballet.
6. be overwhelmed by（～に圧倒される）
= I was overwhelmed by the natural beauty of the island.
7. be identical to（～と全く同じである）
= The experimental results were identical to the simulation results.
8. be infatuated with（～に夢中になっている）
= She is completely infatuated with the singer.