1. cajole A into doing（Aをおだてて～させる）
= He is good at cajoling people into doing what he wants.
2. coerce A into doing （Aに強要して～させる）
= The suspect was coereced into confessing.
3. implore A to do（Aに～するよう懇願する）
= She implored him to help her.
4. coax A into doing（Aをなだめて～させる）
= I coaxed my daughter into going to the doctor.
5. entice A to do（Aをそそのかして～させる）
= Advertisements try to entice consumers to buy things they don't really need.
6. dupe A into doing（Aをだまして～させる）
= She was duped into buying a fake Louis Vuitton bag.
7. exhort A to do（Aに～するよう呼び掛ける）
= The religious leader exhorted demonstrators to avoid violence.
8. dissade A from doing（Aに～するのを思いとどまらせる）
= I tried to dissade him from quitting his job.